Group Financial Controller
Curaeos is headquartered in Oosterhout in the Netherlands and serves over one million patients through its pan-European network of over 240 clinics. Curaeos acts as a multi-functional service organization for these clinics, allowing the dentists to fully focus on providing patients with the best possible care. Curaeos’ Shared Service Center supports and facilitates dentists with HR, Finance and administration, quality and care management, procurement, marketing and communication and general management. Changes in dentist demographics, patient behaviour, regulations and technology are driving consolidation in the highly fragmented European market. Curaeos is a scale-up organization, represented in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and Denmark.
Curaeos has a demonstrated track record of acquiring clinics in its various markets. It's proven and scalable business model is focused on providing dentists with the best possible support, while retaining local entrepreneurship. We believe this combination will ensure best-in-class care for patients, and thereby result in Curaeos being the dental chain of choice for patients and dentists.
Functie omschrijving Group Financial Controller
For the Curaeos headquarters in Oosterhout, we are looking for an independent and self-starting Financial Controller. In this role, you report directly to the CFO and you work close together with the Head of Business Control. You get input from various colleagues in the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Germany and Italy.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Correct Consolidation of financial reports, preparation of annual statements and statutory reports
- Provide financial information, expertise and insight to the CFO and finance business partner(s) to help drive results
- Ensuring compliance to accounting and reporting standards
- Valuation & impairment of assets
- PPA calculation and monitor booking
- Consolidation and monthly group reporting cycle
- Ownership of the (financial) data model (e.g. chart of accounts, profit/cost centre structures)
- Sparring partner for the CFO and Head of Business Control
Functie eisen Group Financial Controller
We are looking for a highly motivated professional who is ‘getting things done’ and who is able to work in the demanding environment of a fast-growing scale-up.
Furthermore, our ideal candidate:
- Has a Master’s degree and a post graduate CPA / RA
- At least has 4 years experience at 'Big 4'
- Is well experienced as a (group) Financial Controller, for at least 5 years
- Is experienced working in a fast changing, international environment
- Is thinking and acting fast
- Is able to keep a lot of plates spinning
- Is thinking and acting in solutions
- Is ambitious and has the right work-ethics (no 9-5 mentality)
- Has fluency in English and Dutch
- This role is 80% supportive, 20% demanding
- Experience with PPA calculation and reporting is an advantage
- You are willing to travel
What we offer
Curaeos offers you a challenging job with future career opportunities in an inspiring and fast changing environment.
- A Gross Salary (depending on your experience) of € 100.000,- - € 110.000,- per year
- A Company Laptop and Phone
- 25 days of leave per year
- Variable bonus
- Contribution in your permanent education
Are you up for it?
Send us your resume and a short motivation letter and we will get in touch with you. If you have any questions, please contact Sander van Opstal, firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-51708941.
- Post Doctoraal
- Financial Controller
- Group Controller
- Senior Controller
- Concern Controller