Aalberts is a global operating technology company listed on the Dutch stock exchange Euronext. The company specialises in high-quality industrial technology, building leading niche market positions in defined businesses focusing on 10 end markets. With over 16,000 employees Aalberts operates from 150 business locations in more than 20 countries.
On behalf of Aalberts, FinanceFactor Executive Finance Professionals, likes to get in touch to further strengthen the company’s Group Control team with an experienced
The headquarter in Utrecht (WTC, Central Station) currently exists of 25 professionals. To extend our activities we are looking for an ambitious Controller holdings In this role you report to the Director Group Control.
As Controller Holdings at Aalberts, you work in an industry that is leading in an international, enterprising, successful organization. The Controller Holdings reports directly to the Director Group Control and is an important sparring partner for the Finance team at the head office.
You will receive a lot of responsibility within Aalberts, you will be the internal point of contact for improvements within Finance and from this point of view you will take an advisory role to local and senior management. Within the Finance team you provide the monthly, quarterly and annual reports, prepare your business analyzes and proactively contribute to the development of various (business) reports. Besides that you are an IFRS specialist.
At Aalberts you will be challenged, you will have the freedom and responsibility to make this position successful and you can contribute with a proactive attitude to the success and growth of the company.
The ideal candidate has a completed university education (accounting), preferably with an audit background and at least 4 years of work experience within an international or complex environment. You also have the right drive and ambition to develop yourself broadly within Aalberts.
- Contact point for the financial planning and control cycle of the international Aalberts holding companies. Monthly analysis of the reported figures and annual coordination of the audit and forecast.
- Controller of the Dutch holding companies. Responsible for the preparation and analysis of monthly and annual reports, as well as checking the completeness and correctness of the submitted reports.
- Management of the holding administrator.
- Proactive participation in group consolidation and reporting, including optimizing the reporting process and planning and control under IFRS;
- Develop and maintain the reports and analyzes in which the overall performance management is made transparent;
- Specialist in the field of group accounting topics (IFRS). Management of the group accounting manual, implementation of IFRS guidelines and IFRS support of the various operating companies.
- Co-ordination of the financial statements process. Drafting the draft annual accounts, planning the information to be delivered and the internal and external reconciliation of annual accounts.
- Participation in various improvement projects from the head office
- A completed university education (accounting), preferably with an audit background;
- Minimum 4 years work experience in a complex international Finance environment;
- Perfect click with Aalberts values: be an entrepreneur, take ownership, go for excellence, share & learn and act with integrity;
- Pro-active, self-starting attitude;
- Strong analytical, communicative and social skills;
- Driven, ambitious and result-oriented;
- Fluent Dutch and English.
What we offer
- At Aalberts you will find a challenging position at the head office of a publicly (AEX) listed technology company, with future career opportunities in an inspiring and fast changing environment;
- To be part of a compact team of professionals and entrepreneurs with room for your own vision and ideas;
- A (preferably) fulltime independent and responsible role;
- Lean organizational structure with short lines to the management board and the business;
- A gross salary, depends on your experience and education, 70-90 K.
Are you our new Controller Holdings?
Let us know why you should be the new Controller Holdings and send us your resume. We will get in touch with you. If you have any questions, please contact Simon Anderiesen, firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-14837464 or Anastasia van Ravestijn, email@example.com or 06-40629802
- Post Doctoraal
- Financial Controller
- Group Controller