Senior Business Controller
WE ARE RITUALS
At Rituals a sense of purpose goes together with an entrepreneurial spirit. We care about the wellbeing of all colleagues as much as we care about the wellbeing of the planet. By taking good care of both and taking appropriate measures, we are moving closer to a more sustainable world. It is our passion to help you navigate a journey of personal wellbeing and growth. Contribute to our ambitions!
“We are one of the most fast growing brands. And why? Because of our people.” - Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals
Rituals cosmetics is the first brand in the world to combine Home & Body Cosmetics in a product line of soothing body and facial creams, eau de parfum, tea, scented candles and precious mineral make- up. Inspired by authentic Eastern rituals, Rituals Cosmetics is all about paying special attention to everyday routines – transforming them into meaningful rituals in the process. The very first Rituals Cosmetics shop opened in 2000, in Amsterdam at the Kalverstraat. Since then, the company has opened locations all over the world, including in London, Madrid, Antwerp, Lisbon, Berlin, Stockholm and New York. By now, the cosmetics brand operates over 500 shops, 1,450 shop-in-shops and 4 Urban Spas in 27 countries around the world. In addition, Rituals Cosmetics is enjoying rapid growth in the travel sector, with its products offered for sale by 120 luxury cruise liners, various major airports, 10 different airlines and numerous hotels.
For our client Rituals, Finance Factor Executive Finance Professionals is looking for an ambitious commercial Senior Business Controller (Amsterdam).
We are looking for someone who wants to take leadership on everything related to Wholesale, Supply Chain and Sourcing. Rituals is growing fast: we are opening many shops in various countries at a rapid pace. As a Senior Business Controller, you will report directly to the Head of Group Control.
As a Senior Business Controller, you will manage and improve the Plan & Control cycle for these teams with data driven decision making. Moreover, you will support management of our Wholesale, Supply Chain and Sourcing teams with insights to realize its ambitions to have the right product, at the right place at the right time in combination with driving scale and realize efficiencies. Furthermore, you will:
- Support the fast-growing Wholesale business in planning and delivering the goals with their multi-channel partnerships
- Act as a business partner of our central Wholesale team with a leading role in planning, analysis and reporting in close coordination with Market Control
- Lead the Planning & Control cycle for senior management of Supply Chain
- Build business control for Sourcing by setting new standards
- Execute and Develop the Plan & Control cycle for your budget drivers: from accurate planning, insightful reporting to business cases
THIS IS YOU
High on energy, low on ego and with a lot of humor. You like to contribute to a growing organization that is becoming increasingly effective and efficient, day by day, thanks to your input. You have strong analytical, communicating and consulting skills. Your other main ingredient is that you are flexible, stress resistant and you can adapt to the fast way of working which is needed to drive excellence. On top of it you have:
- At least 7 years of work experience as a Business Controller
- Besides substantive experience, you have experience in the role of Business Partner (relationship oriented)
- A Master’s degree in Business Economics related fields, preferably in combination with a RC-degree
- Work experience within Retail or B2B in a commercial environment is a pre
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English (Dutch is a pre)
A GUIDE WITH YOUR BENEFITS
As a Senior Business Controller, you will get:
- A salary offered in line with market conditions which matches your knowledge and experience
- Opportunities to continuously develop yourself by attending trainings and courses
- Unlimited access to the ‘’Rijksmuseum’’
- Discount on your OneFit or ClassPass subscription
- 20% discount on our products
- MacBook and iPhone