Manager Business Control Northern Europe
This role is all about taking our business control in Northern Europe to the next level. This includes the regions Benelux, UK & Ireland and Nordics.
You will be part of the local management teams in Benelux and UK & Ireland and you will manage a Business Controller who is part of the local MT for Nordics. For these regions your team will provide insights to our business partners in these regions to support data driven decision making. You know how to advise your colleagues in a convincing way, and you will master the Plan & Control cycle of all Lines of Businesses in your markets. Your ultimate goal is to support a sustainable growth of Rituals in these markets.
Our home region Benelux has a role as test and learn market in which you will develop business cases and evaluations for new initiatives. Also, you will support the fast-growing market UK & Ireland with a relatively large online share and potential. Your team member will support four countries in Nordics from a mature Market in Sweden to opening of Retail stores this year in Finland.
In this role you will report to the Head of Market Control. You support our local market teams to reach the Sales and Ebitda objectives. You are part of the central Control & Analytics team, stationed in Amsterdam. From our central head office, you will maintain a close relation with the local head offices.
Your main tasks and responsibilities as a Manager Business Control Northern Europe include:
• Act as a business partner for Benelux and UK & Ireland as part of the local management teams.
• Managing a talented Business Controller in the Nordics.
• Execute the Plan & Control cycle, from accurate planning and analysis to insightful reporting.
• The Consumer Sales drivers will have no secrets for you: you master (Online) Store Sales & KPI's, the impact of Promotions, Events & Product launches in your region and you have a clear visibility on the Expansion plan and performance.
• Full support on P&L insights from Sales to Profitability for all Lines of Businesses: Retail, Digital and Wholesale.
• Develop business analyses on sales and cost performance and link financial insights to our business strategies and operational execution.
• Support with improvements for reporting, analytics and processes.
• Master’s degree in business economics related fields, a RC-degree is a plus
• Approx. 8-10 years of experience as a Business Controller in a fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical, communication and consulting skills
• Hands-on mentality, flexible, team player
• Strong English and Dutch verbal and written language skills are required.
Rituals offers a challenging role in an eager and diverse team, where empowering your colleagues (and vice versa) is part of the deal. Although our proposition encompasses an attractive benefits and compensation package, the (international) scope and impact of the position may appeal to you even more. When everything is back to normal, you’ll spend (most of) your time at our Amsterdam HQ. We hope you can appreciate the view of one of the most iconic Amsterdam canals.