Manager Business Control
Flex-IT represent the smartest deal. By offering an alternative for buying the latest and greatest products. For spending too much on hardware that doesn’t make a true difference for a company’s performance, especially when budgets are limited. Simultaneously, we represent the best ecological option; by reducing the need of resources and reducing waste.
They are the gateway for buying refurbished hardware without compromise. They make circular IT happen, whether it is trough selling new equipment with a guaranteed buyback, through Rent or Demo services, or by selling the best possible refurbished products.
Tasks & Responsibilities
Do you have proven analytical skills, a critical eye and do you get energy from professionalizing the planning and control cycle? Then we need you as Manager Business Control in their team to participate in the transformation phase within Flex IT. As a Manager Business Control, you are part of an ambitious and open-mined finance team and ultimately responsible for the Business Control team consisting of three Business Controllers and yourself carry a (joint) responsibility for Business Intelligence. Together with your BC team, you will proactively inform the organization on a timely manner about business developments, trends and red flags based on reliable data and reporting. In this role you will deliver valuable reports and insights to support operational and strategic decision-making.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Managing the Business Control team of 3 business controllers;
- Responsible for the timely delivery of high quality and accurate reporting;
- By analyzing financial and non-financial insights, you are able to signal trends in the market and in product-market combinations;
- Reporting based on KPI dashboards, at both strategic and operational level. You will take the lead in improving the KPIs and the reporting thereof;
- Alerting process flows and proactively initiating opportunities for improvements in processes, procedures and operating results and delegate this among your team members;
- Analyze financials for potential M&A targets;
- Responsible for delivering monthly reporting package to CEO/CFO and the board;
- Prepare bi-monthly board meetings in cooperation with CFO/CEO;
- Analysis on monthly results vs budget / forecast;
- Lead the quarterly forecast process;
- Lead the yearly budget process;
- Involved in weekly sales and operation cycle and ad-hoc request around the performance of the month;
- Respond to ad-hoc reporting requirements;
- During month end close you will work closely together with the GL team to make sure the numbers are accurate and correctly recorded.
Skills & Competences
- Solid Microsoft Office skills (Excel) and BI skills are a pre, preferable Targit and Experience with Microsoft Navision (ERP);
- Ability to advise the business upon your findings withing BC and BI data, you must dare to counterbalance your peers and Leadership team;
- Experience with M&A
- Completed HBO education in Finance, Business Economics or Accountancy;
- You possess at least 7 years of experience in a relevant Finance or Control position and minimal 3 years of experience with managing a team;
- Strong command of your oral communication and written Dutch and English;
- You have a proactive self-starter attitude and are able to work among pressure of deadlines in a dynamic fast changing environment;
- Experience in controlling activities within commercial processes is a must;
- You are eager to learn, accurate, decisive, initiative-oriented and result-driven;
- You have an innate ability to work well with colleagues of different levels in the organization;
- Integrity is important to you, where you can handle confidential information well.
- Of course, the essentials such as; a competitive salary & benefits package, 27 vacation days, pension and travel cost reimbursement
- The opportunity to participate in the profit-sharing scheme;
- Strong core values on which all of our interactions are based;
- Challenge, variety, fun and a lot of serious responsibility within a fast-growing, internationally operating organization which dares to think big;
- A fast and demanding working environment, but also time for fun;
- Stimulating, international and commercial environment. Some keywords: informal, no-nonsense, future-oriented, focus on development and success;
- Your talents are our top priority, which is why we stimulate your personal growth with training opportunities;
- Within their ambitious growth plans, there is always room for your innovative ideas.