International Commercial Controller
WE ARE RITUALS
We're not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good." Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
We are a global brand, established in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in 2000. Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become - and remain - the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. Today, Rituals operates in more than 807 stores, 2700 shop-in-shops across 33 countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North and South America. Rituals is an omnichannel brand that operates within Retail, Wholesale, E-com and Travel Retail. Our dream is to bring our philosophy of slowing down to different parts of the world and to create a global lifestyle movement.
In 2020 we had a great milestone, celebrating our 20th birthday. We celebrated this by opening the largest Rituals store in the world, our very first flagship store, House of Rituals. It spans 1700 square meters across 4 floors. Containing new exclusive collections, a restaurant and a mind and body spa. Over the next 10 years we want to take the brand and company to the next level. This not only means opening more stores, but also involves building an even stronger community around our brand.
By joining Rituals, you’ll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. We care about the well-being of our staff, as much as we value the well-being of the planet. By passionately looking after both, we believe we can pave the way to a more sustainable world and take appropriate action to limit our footprint on Mother Earth. You’ll have a strong sense of purpose at Rituals. Our mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible. Independent of your role, you will create a positive impact on our daily business.
BECOME PART OF THE RITUALS FAMILY
Purpose of the job:
This role is all about taking our analytics and planning of the Wholesale & Travel business to the next level. You will provide insights to our business partners to support data driven decision making. You are a solid discussion partner for the business, and you know how to advise your colleagues in a convincing way. You will master the Plan & Control cycle next to supporting with business cases. Your ultimately goal is to support in further driving sustainable and profitable growth of Rituals.
As an International Commercial Controller, you will help the business in planning and delivering the sales and profitability objectives. You are stationed at the central Control & Analytics team in Amsterdam. From there you will maintain a close relation to the central Wholesale & Travel team, next to local teams in different markets.
Your responsibilities include:
- Act as a sparring partner for Wholesale and Travel with an independent view on financial and operational planning and analysis.
- You will manage the Plan & Control cycle, from accurate and timely month reporting to optimization of our targeting process.
- You will provide regular and ad hoc business analysis for B2B on sales and profitability performance, delivering insights that link financial insights to business strategies.
- Continuously drive improvements for reporting, analytics and processes within Commercial Control, such as Customer Profitability analysis or support building new BI tooling.
- You have a Master’s degree in related field, preferably in combination with a RC-degree
- 5 years of experience as a (Business) Controller
- Have strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Work experience within Commercial controlling is a plus
- Strong English and Dutch verbal and written language skills are required.
In your field you want to be the best in class. You are flexible, assertive and you love to contribute in a growing organization where your input and input make us work more effectively and efficiently every day. You also value accuracy and teamwork.