Head of Compliance & Risk - Compliance Manager - Risk Manager
CM.com is een snelgroeiend en dynamisch bedrijf met het Hoofdkantoor in Breda. Vooruitstrevende communicatie technologieën met grote klanten als de Grandprix in Zandvoort, het festival Lowlands en samenwerkingen met Whatsapp, Google Business Chat, Apple, BMW, Toyota, Takeway, Randstad, Domino’s, Radio 538, PostNL en meer. CM.com is een beursgenoteerd bedrijf dat Conversational Commerce diensten aanbiedt vanuit haar privaat cloud platform met 100% in-house ontwikkelde software. Wij geloven dat mobile communication zal resulteren in mobile commerce. Daarom ontwikkelen we voortdurend ons privé-cloudplatform en geven we zo vorm aan de toekomst van Conversational Commerce. Het klantenbestand van CM.com is verspreid over 118 landen en genereert berichten naar meer dan 220 bestemmingen. Onze klanten zijn Tier 1-ondernemingen, overheidsinstellingen en kleine en middelgrote ondernemingen en worden ondersteund door onze teams wereldwijd.
- Ensure CM.com adheres to all rules and regulations that are relevant to our business segments; translating changed legislation and regulations into (new) policy, in the field of compliance;
- Make sure that (Operational) Risk Management and Internal Control framework is institutionalized and that appropriate risk identification, assessment and mitigation processes are in place;
- Provide guidance to senior management aiming that our strategy, priorities and initiatives are in accordance with appropriate risk management and that compliancy is safeguarded. Undertaking compliance monitoring & assurance in respect of the core compliance risks of the business;
- Carry out ad hoc risk based reviews and help the business to devise and close out on corrective action plans. Identify policy breaches and provide appropriate reporting to management;
- Ensure proper reporting on compliancy and integrity towards regulatory stakeholders (DNB) and shareholders/investor community;
- Critically keep optimizing internal policies and procedures with the aim to be best in class and as a minimum comply with security (e.g. PCI-DSS), privacy (e.g. GDPR) and quality management standards (e.g. ISO);
- Ensure that through training and knowledge sharing, teams and employees are able to conduct their daily work with sound risk and compliance judgement;
- Keep abreast of all relevant developments and changes in regulations within our business segments;
- Taking care of regular reporting to the CFO and the ExCo regarding compliance and ‘In Control’.
- Organizing, directing and realizing (allocated) projects, participating in department-transcending project groups and being a subject matter expert in projects.
- Leading and inspiring the team of risk/compliance managers within CM.com.
- Master degree (MSc) in Finance, Business Administration or Law;
- Proven experience (5-10 years) in leading the risk function, preferably within a listed company.;
- Experience within a regulated payment environment is preferred;
- Experienced in supporting a high-growth company with an hands-on approach and problem solving capabilities;
- Accurate, analytically very strong and an expert in business processes and regulation
- Excellent writing skills related to, policy, advice and reports;
- Persuasive personality, great influencing skills and not afraid to speak up and act differently.
- Drive for continuous improvement;
- Strong communication skills; Ability to work effectively with colleagues and clients at all levels;
- Sound organizational and time management skills;
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to energize others;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritize under pressure.
- A challenging job within an innovative and international fast-growing tech company
- An organization without internal obstacles; we think in opportunities
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through CM academy and courses
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and personal life in the way that suits you best
- Regular social and international events such as Q-meetings, CM Inspires, meet-ups, CM Christmas Party, CM Food truck family festival, ski-and summer trips.