Group Controller Supply Chain & IT
WE ARE RITUALS
We're not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good." Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
Rituals is about helping you slow down the pace of your busy life, about creating meaningful moments and to remind you to experience these moments with joy.
Our ambition is to become the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. And for that we need passionate, energetic, ambitious and driven people to help us achieve our goals. This might feel like a paradox, but within our company meaningfulness and performance complement each other like yin and yang.
People are the ultimate ambassadors of our brand.
Rituals cosmetics is the first brand in the world to combine Home & Body Cosmetics in a product line of soothing body and facial creams, eau de parfum, tea, scented candles and precious mineral make- up. Inspired by authentic Eastern rituals, Rituals Cosmetics is all about paying special attention to everyday routines – transforming them into meaningful rituals in the process. The very first Rituals Cosmetics shop opened in 2000, in Amsterdam at the Kalverstraat. Since then, the company has opened locations all over the world, including in London, Madrid, Antwerp, Lisbon, Berlin, Stockholm and New York. By now, the cosmetics brand operates over 500 shops, 1,450 shop-in-shops and 4 Urban Spas in 27 countries around the world. In addition, Rituals Cosmetics is enjoying rapid growth in the travel sector, with its products offered for sale by 120 luxury cruise liners, various major airports, 10 different airlines and numerous hotels.
This role is all about taking our Group Control to the next level. You will manage and improve the Plan & Control cycle for Supply Chain and IT support data driven decision making. You are a solid and mature financial professional that is able to challenge the status quo and to set the new standards for Rituals. You know how to successfully complete change projects, ultimately leading to efficient and high-standardized financial reporting. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious group controller to take leadership on everything related to Supply Chain and Sourcing in a fast-growth environment.
As a Group Controller, you will report directly to the Manager Group Control. You support senior management of our Supply Chain, Sourcing and BT departments with insights to realize its ambition to have the right product, at the right place at the right time in combination with driving scale and realize efficiencies. You are part of the central Control & Analytics team, stationed in Amsterdam. Your role include:
- Act as a trusted partner of our Supply Chain with a leading role in planning, analysis and reporting focusing on all Distribution Costs (including Ecommerce), Product sourcing and Inventory
- Busines partner for senior management of Business Technology with a leading role in planning, analysis and reporting of IT cost and capex
- Execute the Plan & Control cycle, from accurate planning to insightful reporting
- Provide support on business cases for expansion of our distribution center network
- Provide high standard presentations with key insights during Plan & Control cycle
- Continuously drive improvements for Plan & Control cycle and reporting processes as part of the Control & Analytics team
- Master’s degree in business economics related fields, preferably in combination with a RC-degree
- Minimal 10 years of experience as a Business Controller
- Strong analytical, communicating and consulting skills
- Work experience within Supply Chain or Retail is a pre
- Strong English and Dutch verbal and written language skills are required.
to a growing organization where your input and input make us work more effectively and efficiently every day. You also value accuracy and teamwork.