Aalberts is a leading industrial technology company committed to long-term sustainable profitable growth. Aalberts is organised in 4 technology clusters and 9 specialised business units. We are looking forward to meet passionate and result-oriented candidates to further grow and professionalise business control. Reporting to the finance director of Aalberts, you will analyse, review and advise on the progress and result of capital allocation decisions, contributing to achieve Aalberts strategic objectives. You will be the financial point of contact for a number of business teams and work closely together with local senior management.
Your future company
Aalberts engineers mission-critical technologies for ground-breaking industries and everyday life. We are where technology matters and real progress can be made; humanly, environmentally and financially. Since our inception in 1975, we are committed to progress and true entrepreneurship. Today, we employ over 15,000 employees and are active in more than 50 countries. With some 25 employees at our head office in the Netherlands, Aalberts operates a lean and effective management structure globally. We are a diverse group of multi-talented people fully identifying with our core values:
• Be an entrepreneur
• Take ownership
• Go for excellence
• Share and learn
• Act with integrity
Functie omschrijving Group Controller
- You are responsible for the entire planning & control cycle of the assigned business teams, ensuring timely and accurate forecasting/reporting. Focus is on analysing management information, financial results and strategy effectiveness;
- You work closely together with the financial experts of the local business teams, group control and Aalberts’ finance director to contribute to financial reporting improvements and projects rolled-out across Aalberts;
- You will develop and maintain reliable reports and analyses in which the overall performance management is made transparent and advice on performance improvements;
- You are independent and critical in safeguarding Aalberts’ interests and ensuring business decisions are grounded on sound financial criteria;
Functie eisen Group Controller
We are looking for:
- an experienced finance professional with a master degree in a finance related field, who understands business and contributes to strategic objectives;
- approx. 5-8 years of relevant work experience within an international and/or industrial environment;
- experience with financial management reporting, planning and forecasting processes.
- full identification with our company values ‘the Aalberts way’;
- business-oriented self-starter who combines analytical skills and judgement, while working with the highest degree of integrity;
- outstanding interpersonal skills, strong people orientation and sensitivity to cultural diversity;
- firm personality, team player and sparring partner at all levels of the organisation;
- structured way of working, ability to quickly process information and to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
This is what we offer you
- being part of a winning team in a diverse and responsible position
- position at Aalberts’ head office in Utrecht, the Netherlands with frequent travelling abroad (mainly Europe);
- key position in a challenging international and entrepreneurial environment;
- flat organisational structure with short lines of communication;
- possibility to develop your personal and professional competencies with many career growth opportunities;
- attractive and competitive compensation and benefits package.