Avantage Managed Solutions B.V. is a subsidiary of Ricoh Netherlands BV and part of the stock listed Ricoh Group.
Ricoh is transforming from print to a Digital Services company.
Avantage has a revenue of EUR 30 million and 170 FTE’s.
Functie omschrijving Finance Director
You will lead the finance and accounting team of Avantage.
Key in this role is improving business control and reporting compliance according to Ricoh Standards and BI. You will be working closely with business management and take responsibility for the growth and profitability of the business of Avantage. Furthermore, you will be involved in various Ricoh projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Defining and implementing Management information and BI Dashboards;
• (Monthly) reporting into Ricoh;
• Statutory reporting;
• (J) Sox compliance;
• Analysing financial performance;
• Define and follow-up improvement actions;
• Up front involvement in customer bids and contracts;
• Prepare budgets and forecasts;
• Role in acquisitions and integration.
Functie eisen Finance Director
You are a business orientated FD who enjoys improvements projects and collaborating in teams and across department borders
• Master’s degree in finance/certified auditor;
• At a minimum 5 years’ experience in a controlling position in a (IT) service/projects or consultancy organisation.
Furthermore, you have the following competences:
• Good financial skills and ability to be a sparring partner to business management;
• (Statutory) reporting experience;
• Experience with compliance and internal control, Sox experience is a preference;
• You are hands-on and result focussed;
• You have an interest in business and entrepreneurship;
• You enjoy challenges and work well under pressure;
• You have good analytical skills and the ability to work structured and well planned.
We will offer you an attractive market standard package. Furthermore, we value investing in your personal development.