Director OtC & Billing Benelux
DHL Parcel and DHL eCommerce provide standard domestic and international parcel pick-up, delivery and return solutions for business customers and consumers as well as e-commerce logistics and facilitation services under the brand names 'DHL Parcel' for Europe and 'DHL eCommerce' for the Americas, Asia Pacific, and Middle East/Africa.
- Inspire and aligns the organization to make the strategy a reality.
- Develop, deploy and maintain state of the art billing & collection solutions which meet the current and future requirements of the customers of DHL Parcel (robotics, digitalization).
- Organize and manage the OtC and billing processes within the various business units of DHL Parcel Benelux (± 40 fte).
- Develop, deploy and maintain OtC standards and payment terms and manage the credit collection strategy and service level agreement.
- Inspire, motivate and develop the OtC and billing teams.
- Support Sales in customer acquisition and billing solutions, advice and support OPS, provide guidance on improvements where needed (esp. recurring issues). Escalation management.
- Inspire customers and gain their commitment. Gain organizational alignment and support for customer needs.
- Participate in the Benelux Finance board as well as in other DHL financial forums and advise on all issues in the interest of DHL in general and Finance in particular.
- Reports to the CFO of DHL Parcel Benelux.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Knowledge & experience
- University degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field and 15+ years of dynamic experience preferably within a large multinational corporation.
- 7+ years in a leadership role.
Skills & abilities
- A natural curiosity to explore new ideas.
- Familiar with credit risk management and credit collection.
- Strong business insight with the ability to identify relationships between operational and financial results. Leverage data insights and analytics to influence business decisions.
- Inspires and motivates.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, results-oriented; capable of adding significant value.
- Experienced manager with skills in building and motivating a successful OtC and billing team in a 24x7 environment.
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities (RCS H).