A unique maritime adventure
At Heerema Marine Contractors, they do something new every day. They operate the world’s largest crane vessels and with them they transport, install and remove offshore structures for the offshore energy markets. Their projects range from installing wind turbines, removing retired offshore oil and gas platforms, and installing platforms up to 50,000 metric tons. By joining, you will play an important part in their unique maritime adventure.
Your team will consist of YOU and a cash manager. You will work closely with Finance, Taxation, Legal, Project Management and Tender and you will advise the Board on Treasury and finance related matters.
Your tasks and responsibilities include the following:
• Cash forecasting, analysis and reporting on cash flow variances;
• Provide analytical support to management with regard to financial forecasting, capital structure and other special projects
• Maintaining relationships with bankers, private placement investors and guarantee providers
• Ratio’s management and compliance with debt agreements
• Administration of financing agreements and other facility agreements
• Day-to-day payment transactions
• Cash management, including intra company financing and netting
• Electronic banking
• International banking (WAF, Brazil, Mexico, Asia etc.)
• Day-to-day FX and interest trades
• Coordinate and review the FX and interest position
• FX currency and interest risk management
• Develop policies and procedures for foreign exchange activity
• Day-to-day funding of the company
• Reporting to financial institutions
• Accounting of financial transactions
• Interface with other Heerema departments and companies
Working within Heerema means working with an international company that continuously extends boundaries. Our terms and conditions reflect our ambitions and shows that we value working together towards visible results. If you want to be part of an organisation that values teamwork, achieves challenging results and if you want to keep on developing yourself, than we are looking forward to receiving your application.
• Relevant education (Master Economics, Finance or Accounting, MBA, Treasurer post-doc)
• Understanding of relevant accounting principles
• SAP/ Treasury platforms knowledge
• Forecasting tools knowledge
• Profile: founders mentality, responsiveness, analytical, team player and always a step ahead!
- Very good benefit and salary package;
- Very good development opportunities within a very people-oriented organization.